Our Side Hustles Breakdown
While primarily for education, going to school can open doors to various financial opportunities. Scholarships, stipends, and paid internships can not only reduce educational costs but also offer some income. However, balancing academics with work can be challenging. It’s crucial to prioritize studies while seeking out and leveraging financial openings.
- Time-Consuming: Balancing studies with work can be tough.
- Potential Debt: Without sufficient financial aid, student loans might accumulate.
- Opportunity Cost: Time spent in school might be used for other money-making ventures.
- Scholarships & Grants: Financial awards based on merit or need.
- Paid Opportunities: Research positions, internships, or campus jobs.
- Networking: Building connections that can lead to future job offers.