Headquarters: Swansea, Swansea
In this role, you will oversee the activities and operations of the customer support team, and develop and implement strategies to deliver Veeqo’s vision of making excellent Customer Support a true feature of our product.
Building on the growth of the team in recent months, you will coach, support and develop a team that is motivated to deliver a high quality of service, overseeing daily operational management, running team meetings, clearing blockers, providing one-on-one mentorship, and sharing your valuable expertise to resolve challenging customer issues.
As a leader in the organisation, you will work closely with other departments to improve and build upon the customer experience, and influence our team and people management processes by sharing your experiences and best practices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set and execute against a vision and strategy for Customer Support at Veeqo, aligned to the vision and strategy of the company, in collaboration with Head of Customer Success
- Establish best practices through the entire support process for technical and business inquiries
- Define and manage service desk key performance metrics, prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Promptly respond to escalated support desk queries, incidents and problems
- Conduct one on one meetings, deliver performance management conversations and coaching as required.
- Work closely with direct reports to create and support individual development and succession plans.
- Own and establish relationships with relevant 3rd party solution providers
- Manage interactions and dependencies between the team and other areas of the business, contributing to broader organisational goals
- The team is based remotely so a flexible office schedule to include managing Supervisors working on rotations will be required on occasion
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service oriented
- Independent Problem Solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multiple years of experience working in a customer support role, with progressive experience in managing teams (SaaS preferred)
- Experience managing a small to midsize team of helpdesk and technical support employees of varying levels including remote location support Manager
- Perform well under pressure and can handle urgent issues on the fly
- Demonstrated ability to manage remote employees and maintain quality and high service levels
- Strong experience developing process, policies and implementing best practices
- Solid experience addressing escalated support tickets and professionally communicating resolutions to all levels of the business
- Experience with Intercom or similar customer support system
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/veeqo-customer-support-team-manager