is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world’s best remote company
We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round
, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams
are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Take feature requests from the exploration phase all the way to the finish line
- Work with a cross-functional squad to ship high impact design for our customers
- Work with design system details, and balance making design decisions quickly and when to spend time deeply researching problems
What You’ll Bring
Need to Have
- 2+ years of experience working within product design
- Working experience with big-picture design thinking on a product team.
- Experience with design-oriented tech companies
- Experience working with user researchers to identify usability issues, then following through with solutions to fix them
- Sharp, pixel-perfect visual skills and experience in the latest design software (Sketch, Figma)
- Demonstrated knowledge of analyzing complex user flows and distilling them into easy to use experiences
- The ability to be self-started and know what makes you productive
Nice to Have
- A portfolio full of strong product design work in a similar industry
- Comfortable exploring data and interpreting results
- Experience designing on a remote team
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shogun-product-designer-3