Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
OZY Media is seeking a skilled creative director who will drive OZY’s brand identity through the execution of original concepts, creative direction and designs for brand activations, event signage, graphics, social media, retail and consumer products, photoshoots, email campaigns, and more. Work is done remotely.
● Strengthen OZY’s visual identity by developing innovative design concepts while remaining true to the company’s core identity as a forward-thinking media company.
● Oversee and maintain the quality of all internal and external branded collateral.
● Work with designers to bring out their best work, mobilize the design team on projects with fast turnaround time, and encourage an open environment for collaboration and constructive criticism.
● Mentor and motivate the team into a well-oiled operation, coach them on how to successfully partner cross-functionally to quickly and efficiently execute on existing and future projects.
● Communicate and present design work in a compelling way — be the voice of OZY’s brand identity and sell the brand in a way that makes others excited.
● Work collaboratively with Marketing and Sales teams to deliver creative assets that fuel company growth.
Experience & Skills:
● 5+ years of experience in working in graphic design and 1+ year of experience in a design management role.
● Be fluent and an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Have a strong (social / digital) understanding of best practices for graphics and design and stay up to date with the latest trends, especially in entertainment and media.
● Possess previous branded content experience and example work.
● Be willing to experiment, learn and execute a wide range of design techniques.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback.
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile, with the subject “CREATIVE DIRECTOR” to email@example.com. Please include a URL/Portfolio with your submission. We look forward to receiving your application!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ozy-creative-director