GrubHub is one of the most popular food delivery companies in the United States, offering food from over 95,000 restaurants in more than 1,700 cities.
The GrubHub group of companies includes GrubHub, Seamless, Eat24, MenuPages, AllMenus, and LevelUp.
GrubHub and Seamless merged in 2013, consolidating the two largest food delivery companies in the United States.
GrubHub has been connecting hungry customers and nearby restaurants since 2004.
It has remained popular with customers largely due to good service, ease of online ordering, and an abundance of GrubHub.com coupon codes.
While GrubHub promo codes are plentiful, most of the coupon codes have restrictions on their use.
So, if you’d like to learn how to save money on your food delivery orders, keep reading.
This article will walk you through everything you need to know about placing a GrubHub order with a promo code, and right off the bat, we’ll give you 20 promo codes you can try right now.
Popular GrubHub Promo Codes
Let’s start off with the good stuff — here is a list of some of the most popular verified coupon codes to help you save on your delivery order.
Many of these coupon codes will only be available for a flat dollar amount off your first order.
Please note that GrubHub may choose to stop honoring any of these coupon codes at any point, so if you try one and it doesn’t work, try another.
The notes following the code itself will indicate any restrictions on the GrubHub offers like order minimums or requiring you to order on the GrubHub app.
We’ll show you where to enter these codes later in the post.
- SPORTEQUINOX — 10 percent discount on one order
- kDRZ1 — $10 savings on one order
- DD3NP4J8TZRG — $10 savings on one order
- GHEATS — $10 savings on one order
- GHS19F18 — $10 savings on one order
- GCSS002RVTN6 — $25 savings on one order
- GFBA017MQPLFDY3 — $10 savings on food products
- kAtzT — $15 savings on one order
- GRUBHUBAPP12 — $12 savings an order placed on the mobile app
- GHAPP12 — $12 savings an order placed on the mobile app
- DENNYS10 — $10 savings for new customers only
- KFC10OFF — $10 savings on your KFC order for new customers only
- TACOBELL10OFF — $10 savings on your Taco Bell order for new customers only
- GHCP05N4QF53 — $10 savings on an order of $15+ in the mobile app for new customers only
- DDSE05CFTVF5 — $10 savings on an order of $15+ for new customers only
- kMSX2 — $10 savings for new customers only
- BK10 — $10 savings on your Burger King order for new customers only
- FirehouseSubs10 — $10 savings on your Firehouse Subs order for new customers only
- RedRobin10 — $10 savings on your Red Robin order for new customers only
- APPLEBEES10 — $10 savings on your Applebee’s order for new customers only
Most codes require users to pay via credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
If you’re planning to pay with cash (which certain GrubHub restaurants allow), you may have a harder time finding a coupon code you can use.
While coupon codes cannot be used towards gift card purchases, they can often be used when paying with GrubHub gift cards.
How Do GrubHub Coupon Codes Work?
GrubHub coupon codes can be complicated to use due to their many restrictions but once you get the hang of it, the savings are often worth the few minutes of effort.
Many of GrubHub’s most popular codes are only available to new customers ordering for the first time, are tied to specific local restaurants, have minimum order spends, or some combination of those restrictions.
All GrubHub promo codes are one-time use.
Despite favoring new customer accounts, GrubHub always has some coupon codes available to loyal users.
GrubHub also occasionally announces special offer coupon codes on their social media accounts or to their email list.
If you’re interested in accumulating multiple verified coupon codes, follow GrubHub on social media and get on their email list.
When you’re placing your GrubHub order, be sure not to rush through checkout.
If you do, you may miss your chance to use your GrubHub coupon code.
GrubHub orders cannot be changed or canceled once the restaurant has started preparing your food.
How to Use a GrubHub Promo Code
Using a GrubHub promo code is easy.
During checkout, tap “Add a promo code” and enter the code.
You’ll see your order cost immediately adjusted.
If you don’t see the discount immediately, the code didn’t work.
Check if it’s due to restrictions on the code or your account.
Note that you can only use one promo code per order.
These discounts are applicable to orders paid for with cash.
If you’re using a promo code, your best bet is to cut and paste the code as numbers and letters can be easily confused.
A capital letter “i” can look a lot like a lowercase “L.”
If your promo code isn’t working and you’re not sure why, you can can always contact GrubHub’s customer support to ask.
Are GrubHub Promo Codes Worth the Effort?
GrubHub promo codes aren’t just handed to you by GrubHub on a regular basis.
You’ll need to put a little effort into checking GrubHub’s Twitter and their regular emails.
But if you’re a regular GrubHub user, that little bit of effort can really add up in savings.
Small amounts like $5 here and $10 there quickly becomes over $100 in savings per month if you’re ordering food delivery from GrubHub a few times a week.
So whether it’s your first order or your five-hundredth, enjoy your discounted GrubHub meal.