Hacking Surge: Mastering Pricing
Learn how to significantly increase your income by utilizing Surge and Primetime to your benefit with Uber & Lyft!
LessonsBoosting Your Fares: What is Surge, Primtetime, Boost and Primezones Juggling Different Apps Anticipate Surge Utilizing Weather Waiting to Pull the Trigger How to Drive Events (Part 1) How to Drive Events (Part 2) Navigating Bar Close Using Apps for Surge Should You Drive In Traffic? Is Rush Hour Driving Worth It? Driving With Bernice Making Adjustments as a Rideshare Driver Conclusion
About This Course
Two favorite words for drivers, yet also the most frustrating.
Have you ever driven to a location with surge everywhere and it disappeared right as you arrived?
Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a red hot surge area and never got a ping?
Most drivers do not utilize surge but are victims to surge.
These issues and more are why I created this course.
Overview of the Course
If you don’t master surge and primetime, you will never maximize your income.
In this course, I will teach you how to juggle between apps, anticipating surge, utilize the weather, navigate huge events, bar close, how to use 3rd part apps to your advantage, and much more!
Introducing Your Instructor
Hi there! My name is Sam Choi and I hope to be your instructor.
For anything I’m passionate about, I strive to hack it. How can I get the most out of it? Is there a better way to do this?
So ever since I started Rideshare, I’ve been driven to master every aspect of the job. I’ve interviewed numerous drivers, taken courses, read everything I could find on the web, and aggressively analyzed every shift I drove.
As a result, I’ve been blessed to consistently maintain nearly perfect Five Star ratings on both Lyft and Uber and have been featured on the Rideshare Guy Podcast.
So sign up now and see your profits surge!
What you’ll learn
- significantly increase their earnings
- how to utilize surge and primetime
- how to use 3rd party apps
- how to navigate big events
- take steps towards becoming an elite driver
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You must either be a current driver or an aspiring driver.
- You must have a qualified car or are planning on getting one.
- You must be eager and open to learn!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is not satisfied with their earnings with Rideshare
- Anyone who wants to be a top 1% earning driver
- Anyone who wants to take their ridesharing skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to diversify their income